Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Maverick basically in sport mode only when in high? When it is in low or reverse it shows eco mode on the screen.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yup. If you poke around you can find a thread that talks about a wiring harness you can plug in to override it, and many claim sport low gear is ridiculously fun, but I haven't done it yet. I think I outta get to 10 hour service first.

There is a harness on eBay if you search for it as well.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These machines are just crazy. I love my MAX. Everybody keeps wondering what they should purchase; polaris or can am. As an outsider with no bias, the can am's fit and finish is in a completely different league. If someone can't admit to that, they are just blind. Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but the beholder would be blind to argue on my comment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New owner here....still in the break in period. where do you see the most difference between eco mode and sport....dealer told me to leave it in eco mode till the 10hr point.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I bought the fan over ride and the Spoft mode bypass from Arcticbomb and they are built really well and work perfectly. I dont have the time to dick wit this stuff like i used to. That sport low mod is awesome went out sunday with the Max and my 3girls on board and that over ride is great when climbing hills and running trails.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts