Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill be picking up a mav xmr in the spring and wondering where i get a sport low harness or switch? Ive searched and come up with nothing

·
Registered
49 Posts
This is where I got mine. Works great. Robot Check

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not sure why the hyperlink says robot check but it works hah

·
Registered
145 Posts
DZ sport low, I like the switchable one because sometimes in the technical stuff I don't like to have ludicrous speed.

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Get $3 worth of zener diodes, solder inline to the appropriate circuit, and your good to go. No cutting, no splicing. And not difficult to remove if necessary. I couldn't stomach giving someone $75 when $3 will accomplish the same thing.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get $3 worth of zener diodes, solder inline to the appropriate circuit, and your good to go. No cutting, no splicing. And not difficult to remove if necessary. I couldn't stomach giving someone $75 when $3 will accomplish the same thing.
I can get zeners for free, where do they get put inline and how many?

·
Registered
383 Posts
X3 on the Zener diode. Did mine right when I bought my Mav. 98 cents at radio shack. It's worked perfect for 3000 mi.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm curious about the reflash for the sport low also, but I bought the switchless sport low bypass from razorbacktechnology on Ebay for $60 and it was definitely worth it!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Zener Diodes 3.9 Volt 0.5W 5% (10 pieces) on amazon for $5.50. I had 3 in the circuit before the computer recognized low gear as high gear. I hope you can see this picture.
Sport Low Mod.jpg
Just strip some sheathing on these 2 wires and start adding them until it fools the computer. The diodes only work in one direction as the pic should show. I believe 2 should work, but once the 3rd one was added I didn't play with it anymore to see if one of the diodes was bad. Good Luck

1 - 19 of 19 Posts