Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

I'm going to buy a sport low harness for my Maverick, I've seen this one at eBay.
Super Sport Can Am Maverick Max Sport Mode Low Range Switch Harness 4 Four Seat | eBay

It says it is for the four seater Max...does it make a difference if the harness is installed in the regular Mav or the Max??.I don't think so but before I pull the trigger I'd need some reassurance. I will install it in the regular Maverick and NOT the Max.

Thanks a bunch guys

Alex

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a bunch, I just ordered one.
Looking thru the forum, it seems like that a bunch of guys have issues with those harnesses though it seems like it's more problematic with the switch less harnesses...

Keep my fingers crossed that I just hook this thing up and enjoy the extra power in low gear.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
ok if your getting the switch mode one, it may be different only because of the extra length needed in the max as the motor is in back seat, not front seat, so there needs to be a few feet more length in cable on switched model. I was talking about the switchless one. I did look at the one you posted and that will work fine. so its all good

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a bunch, that makes sense.
Well, I'll just zip tie the extra cable length somewhere behind the plastics.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
ok if your getting the switch mode one, it may be different only because of the extra length needed in the max as the motor is in back seat, not front seat, so there needs to be a few feet more length in cable on switched model. I was talking about the switchless one. I did look at the one you posted and that will work fine. so its all good
yep thats correct

1 - 6 of 6 Posts