Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the switchless sport low with no instructions, does anyone have a pic of the plug location..
Thanks

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
There is pictures in other threads. Do a search.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Remove passanger seat. Removed middle passanger side plastic panel. If your hands are too big then remove panel below seat.

then your part should go here. depending who's it is!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Someone here also said you can removed the center skid plate with 10mm Socket and get to the connector. Which ever you wanna do.. I personally think its simple from the top about 10 mins.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
that was me.....if you have the stock skid, you can drop it in a matter of a minute with a 10mm socket attachment on a cordless drill and then reach right up along side the motor. It is easier for me because I have my seats bolted in and I hate dealing with those flipping push-loc pins!

·
Banned
546 Posts
My guy who sells them said he is working on a youtube video for people. So they can just watch it

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Just got the switchless sport low with no instructions, does anyone have a pic of the plug location..
Thanks
Who did you buy it from? Most of them come with detailed instructions...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yea....it helps if it is clean under there or you wind up with a face full of dirt when you drop the skid......found that out the hard way :wink:

Reactions: Andy

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So you guys much have the switchless type.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
So you guys much have the switchless type.
Correct....I guess I should have clarified that. You can't do the one with the switch without pulling interior panels and switch panel since you obviously have to hook up the switch and the power connector.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I sell a low range sport module that comes wth very specific instructions. I have videos up as well. It is manufactured in the USA by Dobeck Performance. They have a warranty they stand behind. I have a special deal on these for all forum members. Contact me with any questions or concerns on these.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts