Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought sport low switch less harness and hooked up exactly how the directions said, even disconnected and reconnected and checked each prong to make sure not messed up, still nothing, anyone have any suggestions on a solution?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
You must have purchased it from Articbomb. I would contact him. From what I've read on this forum he is very responsive and has taken care of everybody's issues with his sport low gadget.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I would make sure your accessory fuse isn't blown as I assume you used the spare accessory power plug behind the switch panel.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That's a good idea and I always forget about checking the fuses.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Mine didn't work when I first hooked it up. It kept giving me a transmission error. So I disconnected it and reconnected it and its worked fine ever since. I did notice that the plug that went to the transmission was very tight so I guess it was not making a good connection.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
If memory serves me correct, you can plug the connector onto the GBPS either direction as it is not keyed on the Sport Low harness. Make certain that the locking tab id facing the gas tank and not facing the engine. If you hook it up backwards your 5V reference and ground will be swapped…..

·
Registered
806 Posts
Not to be an ass, but you do have both switches in sport mode right.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yes, I understand but you referenced switches in your previous post.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Call the phone number on the directions. I had an issue wifi mine, and he took care or or right away.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts