Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought my first, in what im sure is to be a long list of mods for my maverick max, the switchless version of the sport low mode....I take it this is an easy setup?...now just waitin on the max..lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
yes very quick. Just have to remove a bunch of pushpins and have your Torx 25 driver in hand. Great MOD

·
Registered
246 Posts
Which one did you get? Where did you get it? Thanks

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Which one did you get? Where did you get it? Thanks
I just got mine today off of ebay.There is 2 guys offering them. $190 & $170

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks RickyBobby. just ordered mine too...M

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great buy, can't go through the trails or any mud without it. Without the sport low, it's either floor it or nothing, and now you can ease your way on through things with 100% power at the edge of your foot! How we all like it!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
It wouldn't show up on the computer because the computer thinks its in hi gear

·
Registered
292 Posts
I left mine on my commander when I carried it in for warranty and they never said anything about it. But it may depend on your dealer and what is being warrantied.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I left mine on my commander when I carried it in for warranty and they never said anything about it. But it may depend on your dealer and what is being warrantied.
X2.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great buy, can't go through the trails or any mud without it. Without the sport low, it's either floor it or nothing, and now you can ease your way on through things with 100% power at the edge of your foot! How we all like it!
After just sticking my Mav last night I'm def gonna order in. Was a little disappointed I couldn't crawl out like my ranger would have

1 - 16 of 16 Posts