Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone,
I keeping seeing post about a sport low mod. I have no clue what that is. Can someone elaborate on what this is ?

Thank you
Scott

·
Registered
37 Posts
Allows full power in low range. With out it you only get like 40 of 60% power. Can not remember which one it is

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the answer back. Now my next question, why would I want full power in low range ? I'm from the four by world and only use low range for serious hill climbs along with getting out of deep holes. Full power would allow for quicker wheel spin, I rather have torque and no wheel spin. Am I missing something ? I mainly ride hard pack in hungry valley ( Gorman, Ca )

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Also it not just about the power it's about the feel of the pedal. For me at least the throtle feels crisper with sport mode the amount of pressure needed to get any power is much more without sport mode.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Thanks for the answer back. Now my next question, why would I want full power in low range ? I'm from the four by world and only use low range for serious hill climbs along with getting out of deep holes. Full power would allow for quicker wheel spin, I rather have torque and no wheel spin. Am I missing something ? I mainly ride hard pack in hungry valley ( Gorman, Ca )
First off it adds three inches to your penis, secondly when you have it in "sport low" the power is instant, if your running tight slow trails you can just touch the gas and slide the ass around, it takes that lag away. its an amazing add on, its hard to explain.

·
Registered
459 Posts
when you add sport low you'll ask yourself "why wouldn't you want it"? it feels like it doubles the hp.

·
Registered
164 Posts
now that we got all that (and thanks) which on is the best one to get? Also need one that any dumb a$$ can install. I aint no freakin mekanik

·
Registered
459 Posts
arcticbomb! he is a vendor on here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First off it adds three inches to your penis, secondly when you have it in "sport low" the power is instant, if your running tight slow trails you can just touch the gas and slide the ass around, it takes that lag away. its an amazing add on, its hard to explain.
Well Tomcat,
The first part of your answer would surely pose a problem for me. Adding the three extra inches, I would no longer be able to take my Maverick Out. I would be dragging all of the extra length on the ground, more then likely run it over LoL !!! In regards to the second part of your answer, it does make sense and sounds like a viable option to install.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Ordered my Arctic bomb today. . I did the switch style on the xrs... but realized why take up a perfectly good switch spot on the dash!! Switch less all the way this time!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
459 Posts
Well Tomcat,
The first part of your answer would surely pose a problem for me. Adding the three extra inches, I would no longer be able to take my Maverick Out. I would be dragging all of the extra length on the ground, more then likely run it over LoL !!! In regards to the second part of your answer, it does make sense and sounds like a viable option to install.
sounds like a nice problem to have.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Reactions: heavysledz

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have used low range up to about 40 mph for a quick burst. And I do all my trail riding in low so having all the power any time is awesome!

I have Arcticbombs kit and love it.

Brandon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts