Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after installing mine, damn,,,, what a difference it is... who else has installed one that has really put it to the test and what was your findings. when climbing long steep hills it adds what I need!

·
Banned
546 Posts
If you need this mod.i know a guy.. best prices any where

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
100$ on FB right ?

·
Banned
546 Posts
90 bucks local guy here I know. I can send yah email contact if ya need it

·
Banned
546 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow!!!!!!1 I have it, I added it finally, im asking who ele has it installed and has put it to the test in real world use, what results did you find by using one...already have one. looking for results from others who have used it

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I got the switches one from Arcticbomb and it works great. Turns low range into a beast.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Has any of my Sand dune brothers out there tryed the switchless sport low with paddles yet? LOL im thinking about getting it,

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Has any of my Sand dune brothers out there tryed the switchless sport low with paddles yet? LOL im thinking about getting it,
Unless you plan on riding under 35 mph it won't do you any good. It is more beneficial in applications where you need more torque not more speed.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I got the switches one from Arcticbomb and it works great. Turns low range into a beast.
Haven't done this mod yet but I did get an arcticbomb fan override and that is some good quality stuff, so when I do I will get theirs and definitely switch less cuz I'm running out of switch room fast! Gonna have to make a switch panel on the left of the wheel pretty soon.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Haven't done this mod yet but I did get an arcticbomb fan override and that is some good quality stuff, so when I do I will get theirs and definitely switch less cuz I'm running out of switch room fast! Gonna have to make a switch panel on the left of the wheel pretty soon.
I have gauges so I only have room for 2 more switches and one will be for fan override and the other will probably be a light bar

·
Banned
546 Posts
Reactions: MiMav and younker

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
shoot me a price for one and let me know if it includes the switch and what it would look like.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sport low is the best single mod you can do. it rocks! giant difference in having it on... no top end or hp gain, its for max power below 40, like climbing steep hills and rcky terrain... for that you must have it. love mine

1 - 20 of 66 Posts