Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Weres the swing away one and pic or it instead.making any progress on it
Absolutely, we're making progress on it. More parts showed up today so we can do more with it. This is just a quick thing that we're building for Megathumper's Mav that we'll start making soon as well.

·
Registered
640 Posts
If you have to run the tire left to right to clear the harness bar or bigger tires, that is fine with me. Your call.
But looking good..... I see new springs down there too! ....Christmas is almost here!

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
This is the finished version. Should fit a 28" tire no problem and possibly a 30 but it would be tight. We'll make an extra on today due to limited materials. They'll be $110. We'll build a batch of them when the new plates come in.

·
Registered
194 Posts
View attachment 8273

This is what I built. It is welded though.
Looks nice emichel! I really like that style of mount visually, but don't want to add the rear bumper and cage extensions like BRP offers.
How did you do it like that? Is it solid? Can you show a closeup photo of your custom-made bracket without the tire mounted? THANKS!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Alex will this work with a harness bar? it looks like there is one in the picture but I wanted to make sure. Are these ready to sell I did not see them on your web site?

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
I have one in the shop ready to ship. They will work with my harness bar with tabs some I'm sure they'll work with the others

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wasn't interested in rear cage and paying out the a$$ for spare mount so I found a spare trailer tire mount at harbor freight, used it the opposite way they suggested and mounted the spare in the space between the rear lights. I just mounted in it in the holes of the Linq system and it doesn't budge. Had to purchase two mounting bolts but a total of $25 and a well mounted tire, I am happy with that.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire Product Magenta Technology Electronic device Automotive tire Tire Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey Alex, any word on the spare mount being something that will be available soon? I think that's my next moD if you're going to offer them.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts