Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I need to get a spare tire and mount. I have checked out the forum for pics and there was only one that i have seen. Please take a pic of you machine with the spare then give ihfo where you got it. Thanks

·
Registered
640 Posts
I asked AReed to build me one that holds the spare tire vertical behind the driver or passenger. He said he was going to look into it when he has time.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm going to order the clamp for it today and draw some parts
i am interested in this as well

(Thanks for the help with the dash i needed plasma cut! looking forward to installing it... and your front bumper is beginning to tempt me, ill let you know!)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alex .....are we there yet...

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
No problem. I've got several here to install them on. I'm drawing the wheel mounts as we speak and Ill have those cut mid next week. For this I'm just going to have a simple arm that comes off the cage, bends 90 degrees or close to it and the tire bolt in on one side of the bed. Simple, effective and doesn't kill what little cargo room there is.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any pics available and or cost?

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Ill have a picture by Wednesday. I have all the parts from laser and Im just waiting on the clamps to come in which should be Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hello everybody.

Back Spare Tire.

Goes on the back top of the roll cage.
Made in round tube of 1 1/2", finished in black powder coated.

Some pictures.

GREETINGS

DOC

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Weres it go on cage ?I have the factory bags in back .Will it work with them
On the passenger side. I'm not sure about the factory bags but the clamps came in today so I should have a picture up in the next day or two. Its in the bed but takes up the least amount of space as possible.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Will it beable to be switched to the drivers side Alex? I am looking at mounting the spare tire vertical behind the driver. As I think that would take the least amount of rear vision away.

Looks very good Doc. But would get torn off where I ride in eastern Ohio by tree branchs.

·
Registered
640 Posts
If he is doing what I think he is doing, you might be able to put it on either side. But I am just guessing.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts