Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know of a good spare tire holder other than the OEM one? I'm trying to find a good alternative. Also wondering if anyone has installed a spare battery to support a winch and accessories. I'm going to install both and was hoping that some good idea's are out there.

thanks
AJ

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
utv inc has one u can mount anywhere on your roll bar !

·
Registered
713 Posts
I am also looking for a spare tire mount that I can weld to the rear section of my modded roll cage. If you find anything please let me know.

Here are a few pics of my battery upgrade.

632d1361269934-finally-done-all-my-mods-pics-img_0024-1-.jpg 634d1361269959-finally-done-all-my-mods-pics-img_0026-1-.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The spare tire holder from UTV.inc is designed to bolt on to their add on rear roll bar not the OEM. I don't know if I trust that design, it seems like it would slip since it is only secured in one spot. I like there rear roll bar, I would get it if it didn't cost $250 in shipping to get it to me!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
battery hookup

Hey Mojo,
Do you have your batteries hooked up so that they both can get a charge at the same time? I'm debating whether I should do that or have a switch to direct the charge.

thanks
AJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts