Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got our first spammer today!!! That means we're getting noticed!! Anyway, I cleaned it up and it's gone. If you guys see it, report it ASAP and I will get rid of it. Nothing more pisses me off than spam!!! :disappointed:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I just got three more. For you guys who are spamming I will give you a lifetime ban for doing so. We will keep this forum clean of spam and won't tolerate it!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah this is getting ridiculous. I can hardly keep up!! We don't get nearly as much on the other forum. Oh well, at least I get to do something with these moderator controls. :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reported 2 so far today.

You can easily report spam by clicking the exclamation point on the lower left corner of the spammers post. A box will open in which you can report the issue and then send. A moderator will then take the necessary action.
Yep, the flood gates have officially opened!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is what i have been doing, coming from another forum where i can do something about the spammers, over here you feel kinda helpless.
I wish that if one spammer was banned on any of the owned forums, that they would automatically be banned on all the forums. That way if a spammer was banned on the RZR or Commander forums they would also be banned here. The other owned forums already have hundreds of banned IP addresses. I'm sure a lot of them that have already been banned there are trying their luck over here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts