Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to add a sound bar to my max. Whats everyone's opinion? Thought about a noam or Rockford system but I'm not too fond of speaker cans hanging everywhere inside the cab. Thinking of the JBL UB4100

·
Premium Member
8,082 Posts
bro' no one wants to hear your music on the trails. get a Rugged or PCI radio with intercom and car to car. then Bluetooth your phone for music

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bro' no one wants to hear your music on the trails. get a Rugged or PCI radio with intercom and car to car. then Bluetooth your phone for music
Always has to be one of you lurking in every forum 😂

If i wanted everyone on the trail to hear my music, a sound bar wouldn't be what I'm inquiring about.

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
346 Posts
Piss on them headset guys. I figure those are so they can’t hear my system. Had a Rockford stage 5. Then mega made some comments. Now we got another 1000 watt amp and 4 more cans pointing out the back!
8” Rockfords this time.

Everything mega complains about I buy. I have the anti mega buggy. Can’t wait to meet him.

Dance kitty, Dance!

On the serious, he is correct. As these become more popular we’re getting a bad rap from a few, losing places to ride, drawing unnecessary attention. Better to be considerate while in public. I’m fortunate we have 1600 acres with 33 miles of trail. So I can use my stereo and not feel like a dick about it. In the end headsets will probably be the best option as stated, unless you got a party buggy! Cans and disco balls then, maybe some of them headliner dingle balls too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you looked at the Wetsound bars?

Maverick X3 Audio & Sound Systems
Kn
Piss on them headset guys. I figure those are so they can’t hear my system. Had a Rockford stage 5. Then mega made some comments. Now we got another 1000 watt amp and 4 more cans pointing out the back!
8” Rockfords this time.

Everything mega complains about I buy. I have the anti mega buggy. Can’t wait to meet him.

Dance kitty, Dance!

On the serious, he is correct. As these become more popular we’re getting a bad rap from a few, losing places to ride, drawing unnecessary attention. Better to be considerate while in public. I’m fortunate we have 1600 acres with 33 miles of trail. So I can use my stereo and not feel like a dick about it. In the end headsets will probably be the best option as stated, unless you got a party buggy! Cans and disco balls then, maybe some of them headliner dingle balls too.
Yeah, everyone's got to feel tough and important somewhere in life, let him have his feast!

I dont need anything with a ton of power just decent sound quality to make it over the engine noise at 30 to 50 mph. Have two young boys in the car most of the time that I dont care to have subs and cans hanging above them. Figured one of these UTV soundbars would be a perfect fit for us, just wanted some feedback on which one. Intercoms are a waste for me as we don't ride with any groups, on any public trails, and are usually slow enough to talk to one another without yelling. Not to mention. $3000 on some of these setups is asinine and almost what I pay for high quality aviation communication equipment. But, to each their own.

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
346 Posts
We have a Jensen bar in the defender. Some mb quartz bars in the rangers. Both brands were around the $600 mark. They actually are really good. More than sufficient for riding and listening too. Plus they do have some knock.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have a Jensen bar in the defender. Some mb quartz bars in the rangers. Both brands were around the $600 mark. They actually are really good. More than sufficient for riding and listening too. Plus they do have some knock.
Thanks for the input without being a douche!

·
Registered
2017 CanAm X3 XRS
77 Posts
I bought my X3 and it came with a hifonics sound bar Thor TPS10 and it is loud, waterproof, and self contained. I am considering selling it because I want to replace with a rugged radio setup and intercom system but it seems to work well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts