Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Yes his name is Mike, not Big Mike though. He's early 40s I would say. And let me tell you, that guy can drive! But, I don't really care for his little pink Smart car!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Yes his name is Mike, not Big Mike though. He's early 40s I would say. And let me tell you, that guy can drive! But, I don't really care for his little pink Smart car!
I think he did a motor swap on the pink smart car !

·
Registered
210 Posts
I would have never of guessed he was in 40s I would have thought 70s or older. He acts like a crusty old fart, that has not been layed in some time.. :)

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I thought you guys and ladies might get a kick out of this article I remember reading some time ago.

ESPN-The NFL Texan vs The Smart Car » Sunshine Winters Photography

The guy in this car is Duane Brown of the Houston Texans at 6'5" and 350 lbs. He actually fit in that damn thing. He doesn't look so tough in the car but look how he towers the shit shaker standing next to it. So when you decide to make fun of a dude driving one of those cars, make sure you have good health insurance. :)

nfl_smart_car1.jpg nfl_smart_car2.jpg

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I see Barbara is gettin the hang of things around here...lol.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
Now thats fuct. I aint 40 yet, still have 2 years to go.

Mike I would not have guest you was that young, Dang boy take some happy pills being that crusty at that age. I hate to see you when you are old.. Wait you are from Masa Az.. That explains a lot. The retirement state. You have to fit in and act like all the old crust farts. Now I get it.. But really take a chill pill.. 

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Mike I would not have guest you was that young, Dang boy take some happy pills being that crusty at that age. I hate to see you when you are old.. Wait you are from Masa Az.. That explains a lot. The retirement state. You have to fit in and act like all the old crust farts. Now I get it.. But really take a chill pill.. 
Rotflmao!

·
Registered
806 Posts
barb cracks me up. Shit is hilarious. Now if only some of the guys on here could learn to be as laid back as her.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts