Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys sorry for the rush lol I am need to tell my dealer if im taking the 2013 commander x tom or putting money down on a 2014 x xc maverick, my only trouble is I want the maverick but only if the mud isn't coming from the back cause of no box. cause if its just coming in from the width of the 64 model it should be ok on the 60" model. Please feel free to give me any opinion u have. thanks and sorry for double post but need answer for tom morning. thanks

·
Registered
252 Posts
Get the mav and a back windshield problem solved... But to answer you yes mud will come through the back if you don't get the bed liner or a rear windshield

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok so the bed liner will help stop mud also? cause I was going to put one in anyway lol ??? I just don't want it like my renegade was lol I sold that bike after 2 months lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
my mav covers me,But my bed liner helps for the rear,my front tires cover me

·
Registered
228 Posts
soory ,I just saw you were talking about the 60"

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm running roof windshield and rear windshield and doors and I stay clean

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
there are mud flaps out for the mavericks if u need them also

·
Registered
477 Posts
I running roof,front windshield and doors and I stay relatively clean considering I,m offloading.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You're basing your decision on how muddy you will get? That's crazy.

You have 2 choices. Utility vs sport. If you need a utility vehicle around your property, the Commander is what you want. If you're just gonna use it to have fun in, then the Maverick is the only answer.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Mega, Maybe he will let you ride in the middle of him and his boyfriend, only if you know how to ski. lmao

·
Registered
806 Posts
Lmfao.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
see barb I see u like it on here now - lol - plus u can give mike shit all the time , its fun huh ? :) hahahaha

1 - 20 of 37 Posts