Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Hickory, NC
2,959 Posts
Ordered mine too! Afraid the switch dont match, maybe should have done the $190. Let me get this right... I select low gear, the instrument says low, flip the switch and the instrument changes to high? Now to get actual low/low just flipp back to non sport?
Also one more question, can i do this on the fly or do i have to stop?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
If you shift on the fly, the ecu thinks you shifted from low into high while moving, and it will cut power and give an error code. Then you have to turn the motor off to reset it. So always stop before flipping the switch. I never turn mine off. I don't even have either sport switch mounted in the dash. They both are taped in the on position, and zip tied to the frame behind the dash. That way it frees up two spots for other switches.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have the sport low mode with 30" tires... Once u try it you will kick urself in the rear for not doing it sooner. Its like a whole new animal. Ur gonna smile from ear to ear every time u gas it . Its probably the best mod I've done so far. Worth every single cent I paid.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Bayoubogger have you had any clutch problems? Maybe all these clutch problems are due to this upgrade
No I haven't. But I ordered and installed an airdam cvtech before breaking my machine in. My stock clutch is up on the shelf with less than 3 miles on it

21 - 33 of 33 Posts