Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A member just took first at the Red Bull Scramble!

Now I don't feel so bad when he's hauling a$$ in Glamis and I'm driving me best to keep up! Lol

I'll see if he is okay with me posting pics or maybe he will.

Tim

·
Registered
2021 Sport Max
1,682 Posts
hopefully he thanked this community in his post race interview :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
8,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wadmaster AKA Paul, took first!

Did it on "Bighrons" no less.

Congrats Paul!!!!

Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
11,091 Posts
Awesome job! Big Horns work well in the sand.

Reactions: WADMASTER

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
thanks guys...fun event. I'd never been to little Sahara before. no paddle rule that i like for racing. Helps with vision for all. Hard to beat the bighorns...I did have a little issue in qualifying with a back marker (a YXZ) in the first wave that left the line. He didn't know I was coming and I didn't exercise caution nor patience. Needless to say I lost a rear tire and he lost a front bumper/tie rod. Bighorn still finished strong thou. I learned if you pack enough sand in they start working again.LOL

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Is there a Dirt Dudes video on the race? Thought they were covering them all. Popo guys but they are starting to see the light.
Haven't seen any coverage yet, but they had drones, so I'm sure videos will start popping up. Their putting on the race again in Glamis this year. Another good time. They have pro and sportsman, so virtually all can race.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is there a Dirt Dudes video on the race? Thought they were covering them all. Popo guys but they are starting to see the light.
I saw the Red Bull media crew grabbing video, and I heard it was live streamed, but there was limited cell service on-site. I would check the Red Bull social channels. Big shout to Jayden Gerber too, dude raced his way from 6th to 3rd place with only 2wd….solid run as well.

·
Registered
538 Posts
So what your saying is that Bighorns truly are the ultimate Sand Tire. :p:D
they are also good on snow for the same reasons. they are light and float well plus the paddle style ribs help.

steve

1 - 19 of 19 Posts