Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up some interesting shit. I'm runnin out of stuff to read. LOL

Reactions: Rickyjo09

·
Registered
77 Posts
Rumor on the rzr forums is BRP hired TEAM to fix the clutch........interesting. So instead of blowing clutches we will be blowing belts like the new Wildcat X!

I doubt it though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I'm still battling a h2s situation on my rig!! Can't wait to get some casing in the hole

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Oh I hope like hell we get team industries clutching. The team roller clutches that came on my xp900 stock were so awesome. I thought the it was damn near perfect, so if we get that I'll be one happy camper. On a side note, I never blew a belt on my xp .

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Rumor on the rzr forums is BRP hired TEAM to fix the clutch........interesting. So instead of blowing clutches we will be blowing belts like the new Wildcat X!

I doubt it though.

Do you have the link??

·
Registered
791 Posts

I doubt it though.

The belts blowing on the Wildcat is not a Team problem, it is an Arctic Cat problem. The wildcat draws it's clutch cooling air from near the engine';s exhaust manifold (smart thinking) for optimum belt overheating in even the coolest climatic conditions. Also Arctic Cat's ability to send out their gear with anywhere near proper clutch tuning is questionable.

Team has supplied Polaris with clutches for years and it is hard to knock the clutching on a Polaris. I think it would be a positive development if Can-Am went to Team Clutching.

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now see....that was some INteresting shit. I knew you guys had it in you.:smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts