Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished up a little mild build for a customer out of the Salt Lake City area. Original plan was to just take it from a 120hp car to the 172hp and install a couple parts he had previously purchased but hadn't installed yet, well as this hobby does it snowballed quickly. Turned out nice and is a really quick car now with the Stage 3 AA tune. I also picked up and delivered it back to him, something we'll offer for a good sized surrounding area.

Here is the final list of parts:
Dynojet PV3 w/AA Stage 3 tune
Dynojet Clutch Kit
Evo Shocker
Evo V-flow intake
Assault Industries F22 rear bumper
Assault Industries 3" harnesses w/quick disconnect clips
Aim belt temp gauge
PV3 and Aim cluster mounts
Agency Power adjustable bov and charge tube
2018 Intercooler w/charge tubes
2018 Fuel Pump
Intercooler override switch
Shock Therapy TLS kit
ZRP Radius Rods
Whalen Speed catch can
New Driver Rugged PTT button
Fox Racing suspension setup

Was a fun one to do, there was a lot of the "well since we're here I might as well do it" conversations :smile:.
thumbnail_IMG_3153.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3167.jpg
View attachment 239683
thumbnail_IMG_3212.jpg
View attachment 239687
thumbnail_58320983774__148724EB-C7F1-4A92-85D4-ADD001F1BEB3.jpg
View attachment 239691
thumbnail_58292846256__E8E0B924-8DE0-4CDB-9547-234437442EB2.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3277.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,457 Posts
Nice build Trevor! So, you sell parts, and build cars? Very nice!

435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice build Trevor! So, you sell parts, and build cars? Very nice!
Yeah I enjoy adding the parts and accessories for customers. I'm not going to be the full repair/service shop, not what i want to get into. But doing these smaller builds or bigger ones is always a good time. Sure if a customer asks me to change the oil while I'm adding a bunch of other stuff I'll gladly do it but not taking any appointments for oil changes.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Sounds like your on an excellent and enjoyable career path Trevor.

What part of the Country are you located ?

Your website looks good, if you need a referral for the absolute best Website & SEO guru, shoot me a message. I've been through almost a dozen "professionals" before I found the guy I've employed now for the past decade. He's the best and your phones will start ringing off the hook in no time.

Enjoy and make your "work" fun . Only in 'MERICA !!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like your on an excellent and enjoyable career path Trevor.

What part of the Country are you located ?

Your website looks good, if you need a referral for the absolute best Website & SEO guru, shoot me a message. I've been through almost a dozen "professionals" before I found the guy I've employed now for the past decade. He's the best and your phones will start ringing off the hook in no time.

Enjoy and make your "work" fun . Only in 'MERICA !!!

I'm pushing pretty hard to get it to take off. I also own a construction/flooring company, that takes most of my time. But pretty hard to complain at the moment for sure.

I'm located in Utah.

Website has been a nightmare, still missing a lot of parts off it and Wix SUCKS! We're in the middle of transitioning it over to Shopify which will make life much easier. Also I'll shoot you a PM and get that guys info from you, guy I'm using is about as slow as Wix with getting back to me in a timely manner.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
You sound like a motivated young entrepreneur which I respect. Only in America can you dictate your future, wealth and potentially an early retirement.

I replied to your PM, looking forward to hearing back from you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts