Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pro Armor/ Scranton Boys, IMG Motorsports driver James Hill doing work at The Dirt Series Race 2 weeks ago. In the Production 1000 class.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
It's nice to see those two Mavericks running hard, one getting the hole shot and the other leading out of the first turn.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I like the maverick beating the street bike, lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Full video going up anywhere? I'd love to see the whole race and outcome. How did the mav's do?

There are a few more clips out there but there just of the starts, that I have seen. The Pro Armor Mavericks did real well all day, Those guys can drive ! James Hill who took the hole shot ended up at a close second and John Pacheo the other Maverick took 4th. Kenny Frost in the Black Rhino SR1 took sixth. the SR1 sounds pretty threating. Some good racing for sure.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are a couple of pics, these guys have done a pretty good job at fixin these bad boys up !

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
There are a few more clips out there but there just of the starts, that I have seen. The Pro Armor Mavericks did real well all day, Those guys can drive ! James Hill who took the hole shot ended up at a close second and John Pacheo the other Maverick took 4th. Kenny Frost in the Black Rhino SR1 took sixth. the SR1 sounds pretty threating. Some good racing for sure.
Whats up there mr Steve?
You still over at BR?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whats up there mr Steve?
You still over at BR?
What's Happen Marty. I Found a really good opportunity with Method Race Wheels. I am running there UTV division up here at the race shop in Temecula. How is Fiberskinz treating you. Did you get your self into one of these bad azz Mavericks ? There having another Dirt Series Race in Perris on the 16th of July you should come check it out and stop by my booth. there will probably be over 25 UTVs. hear is the start from the Anza line up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts