Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a roof. Is the soft top not a good quality for the max? I see only 2 other tops of each by utv inc, and turnkey is the other I think.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i bougth the bimini roof with sun viser from brp and i like it very mutch the sun viser is very fun to have wen the sun is there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bimini roof with visor from dealer as well, I haven't rolled it up yet though I have left it tied back since I got it including on the trailer no rips or tears very well made highly recommend.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
if u ride on tight trails or thru trees or sticks go with a aluminum roof

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've had my bimini BRP roof since day one and haven't had one issue trailering or through the woods. I've never rolled it up either. Its on a 2 seater but I don't see why it wouldn't be as good on the max.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I'm gonna go with the Bimini top. Do u roll it up when I trailer it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I should have some pictures on a full carbon roof on mine next week. The company that has it hasn't sent me any pictures of the completed parts yet. I get to see it when I go pick it up.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I think I'm gonna go with the Bimini top. Do u roll it up when I trailer it?
Rolling up should be done when trailering on an open trailer. One of the first thing it says in direction. I sold mine to my buddy and it's on his commander. Wish I wouldn't have now but I have a turnkey coming by the end of this week hopefully. Only takes 5 minutes to roll up and pretty easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would like to see that carbon fiber, I'm sure it ain't cheap.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rolling up should be done when trailering on an open trailer. One of the first thing it says in direction. I sold mine to my buddy and it's on his commander. Wish I wouldn't have now but I have a turnkey coming by the end of this week hopefully. Only takes 5 minutes to roll up and pretty easy.

Let me no how u like that turnkey, compared to the soft top.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Let me no how u like that turnkey, compared to the soft top.
Will do. Hopefully it's here by end of week. Bunch of us riding Good Friday so should see how it does.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've never rolled mine and I've trailered it down the highway for one hour each way at least 30 times at 80 mph. No issues.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Me too, nerver rolled it since day one and i have an open trailer too and went on the highway a couple of time and i have a mav max, no issues ...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I had the soft top and did not like it, rippes and tears is possible, falling objects, jagged rocks, all come into play, a solid roof offers more protection, plus you can open trailer it without rolling it up, and of ot rains you get a lap full of water quickly

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
You guys are lucky ones then lol... Just sayin what written in brp's instructions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts