Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sound off it your coming over from the CommanderForums.Org!!! Did you keep your same name or change it??
How many of you are from the RZR forums sneaking around?? Don't worry... we won't bite!!! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm here too, but I'm not sold on it yet. It's going to take a lot more than a long travel and some hp to get me to sell out.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Came over from the RZR F orum. Started wit a rhino, then an S, onto an xp. I enjoyed the progression in performance as I moved up. I sold my last sxs last spring and built a lake home and just spent summer riding boats and wave runners. Now that summer is drawing to an end I am gettn redi for another sxs so this is PERFECT timing for me.:big smile:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Got to see this thing. Haven't seen anybody post anything about a new can am motor passing EPA or whatever that testing board is. So either the motor isn't certified yet or it already is being used if it is the spider with paddle shift gonna have to up grade to it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sound off it your coming over from the CommanderForums.Org!!! Did you keep your same name or change it??
How many of you are from the RZR forums sneaking around?? Don't worry... we won't bite!!! :)
i did. same name. i actually have been on almost every sxs forum out there, just different names... AC Wildcat=new dude, rzrforum=rzr570, rhinoforum= rhinolover. still have account on teryx frorum as teryxlover, but after what happened with the contest i cant look at it or i get all teery eyed and start to have a meltdown.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
i still have the same name from all the forums. got rid of my commander last feb and got an xp 900 and an outlander 1000....st

·
Registered
412 Posts
Im just OLDGUY wherever i go !!! but i made the jump , busted a hip at my age, shouldve just taken my electric wheelchair over instead of jumping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm from the can am forum but have been thinking about a SxS in the near future. I,m leaning towards a 50" version because the ails are here are somewhat tight. I really want to see what this Maverick is all about. Geez I just bought a 12 max and a 12 DS 250 for my son this year. But if the specs are right and he price is good, I may consider it. Really don't want to buy a Polaris.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Member #1 from the first forum checking in! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im Melon over on the RZRforums also (Great bunch of guys I might add..Especially FJK!! ) Ive had RZR's since 08... Ive liked Can-Ams power but not the utility vehicles lol.... SXS are awesome and would love to see Can-Am raise the bar :big smile:

Mike

·
Registered
118 Posts
Im Melon over on the RZRforums also (Great bunch of guys I might add..Especially FJK!! ) Ive had RZR's since 08... Ive liked Can-Ams power but not the utility vehicles lol.... SXS are awesome and would love to see Can-Am raise the bar :big smile:

Mike
Welcome Mike.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts