Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone impressed with the new narrow version of the Maverick?
I like the 1000R XXC DPS the best. I recently purchased a 2013 Outlander 800r XT-P. Love the shocks and DPS.
I am trying to convince my husband to sell his 2009 Outlander 800r XT and the 2011 Commander 1000XT and get a Maverick. Is a Maverick worth it? We could easily sell the his Outlander and upgrade the Commander's shocks and add DPS and still not have a payment. Too many options.:big smile:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
u sound like my kind of wife and heck yes the maverick is worth it !

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Just like everyone has said - yes, the Mav is so much better & well worth it. This is coming from having a Commander X which has way superior shocks than the XT.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
IMHO Even a tricked out Long Travel Commander will not perform a well as a stock Maverick with the shocks valved correctly.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I just need to decide on the color. I'll probably wait to see the new color scheme in person and decide.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the input. I know I would like a Maverick. 64 inch width or 60 inch, both would work fine on the trails in AZ here, plus we're no too far from Glamis, just need to rent a toy hauler!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I say it time and time again, the maverick aint no commander thats for sure. Thats the number one mistake people make is relating the two.

·
Registered
95 Posts
As soon as I get my old Goldwing sold I will be looking for a good deal on the new Xxc 60 inch Maverick. We do a lot of riding in Utah so we will keep our old 50 inch RZR that has served us well for almost 5k miles. I haven't figured out why nobody has come out with a challenge to Polaris with a 50 inch machine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts