Never!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
would never loan my car.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Never Ever. Learned that lesson when I was 10. Neighborhood friends older brother asked to ride The Honda ATC 185s and the dumb Ass clipped a mailbox and my dad whooped my Ass bad for letting anyone ride my stuff and said if he got hurt they would probably Sue us and I never let anyone ride from that day on. Period.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Can you tell me at what point to jump to? I can't sit through that video. I made it to the 36 second mark.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

big pimpin man u know can am is quality when u see it in rap videos !!! usually just beemer Bentley benz's homes lol

Reactions: PLAY-DOH and Dlak

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Can you tell me at what point to jump to? I can't sit through that video. I made it to the 36 second mark"

No significant clips just a couple of Can am guest appearances at the :28 and 3:00 minute mark...

·
Registered
713 Posts
This is a hop hop fail. I grew up listening to hip hop, rock, alt and just about everything. I appreciate good hip hip but this song blows ass and is what is wrong with hip hip today.

White people either listen to this because they think its funny or they are wannabes.

Props to the maverick though:)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
terrible music....if you can call it that!

·
Registered
103 Posts
"Can you tell me at what point to jump to? I can't sit through that video. I made it to the 36 second mark"

No significant clips just a couple of Can am guest appearances at the :28 and 3:00 minute mark...
Gotcha! Thanks!

·
Registered
459 Posts
6:55 of my life I can never get back.... nuk grissle can sure **** up the English language.

Reactions: Dlak

·
Registered
189 Posts
Never Ever. Learned that lesson when I was 10. Neighborhood friends older brother asked to ride The Honda ATC 185s and the dumb Ass clipped a mailbox and my dad whooped my Ass bad for letting anyone ride my stuff and said if he got hurt they would probably Sue us and I never let anyone ride from that day on. Period.
I had 185s three wheeler growing up as well. And can I say we've come along way! No reverse, pull start and No Suspension!!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I had 185s three wheeler growing up as well. And can I say we've come along way! No reverse, pull start and No Suspension!!
Yeah that's a good ole toy for sure, learned how to pull apart the recoil starter rope whenever the rope broke, No suspension made you really learn how to ride and hang on for dear life. I still have all of the Scars on my shoulder and arm when I bounced it through a nasty section of Whoops and got Ejected, LOL.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Thats funny i has a 200s honda it had front but no rear suspension. I drove that thing until the wheels fell off. I miss. those younger days.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts