Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still in the market for a Maverick and I'm in a better position than ever. My wife has given me the yellow light, which looks green to me. So, any dealers in Pa or surrounding states have a leftover 2015 Turbo/ Xrs Models? Not interested too much in the base models but will entertain some XXC's. Let me know what you guys have, and maybe we can work out a deal soon! I also have another contact in my same position, who's willing to buy given the right deal.

Thanks,

Tim

Philadelphia Area, Pa

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been looking around me in Pittsburgh area. Found one xds turbo leftover. They want 19 and some change out the door. I priced a 2016 xxc at by BILs parents dealership it was 18300 with 1yr warranty that's tax included also

·
Registered
87 Posts
Try ajs power sports good hike from you but there are not many can am dealers in northeast region that still sell Utvs. Ledge wood power sports in nj has a 15 xmr for 17800 not sure if that's good never shoped for xmr

·
Registered
1 Posts
Timbo, I am north of Lexington KY and I have an almost new 2014 Maverick 1000R XRS DPS. I would like to sell.
EXTRAS : Hitch $100.00
Bedliner $280.00
Folding Windshield $200.00
Mudguards $300.00
Extended Warrenty $800.00 ($50.00) to transfer to your name.
Total invested $21000.00+ new plus taxes. Sell for $14000.00

·
Registered
5 Posts
You could try Coleman Powersports in Wood bridge VA. That's where I found the best deal on my XDS. It would be a drive, but....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts