Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any reason as to what the heck the cover door over the tunnel is in between the back 2 passenger seats>>> I have looked it over and tried hard to figure out why or what, cant seem to understand that one. any accessory going there or what. so odd shaped it cant even be storage, if there is no reason for it, why make it that way, or better yet put a panel in there and call it backseat storage

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I agree it is a mystery. I looked at accessory book, and can't seem to see anything. Maybe its just Valcourt styling.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree it is a mystery. I looked at accessory book, and can't seem to see anything. Maybe its just Valcourt styling.
it is a mystery. its so odd that it almost has to be for something, now or in the immediate future you would think. if nothing was to go there, why go to the expense of putting a hinged door. heck I don't know, get a couple pieces of plastic and glue em to both sides and call it storage

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Post up a picture of what your talking about

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I just looked at that over the weekend.Its open on both side right? I think its a storage place for your goggles.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It is kind of an odd design. Seems like it was intended for some special reason. But, who knows...Engineers seem to live in a world of their own...they probably dsigned it that way as a joke.. lol

Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Looks like the sides are open and it has a divider down the middle??? Goggles or headsets maybe??? Not a very good job on Can Am's part not listing all of the features and improvements on the 2014 models.....we have to look thru the part fische to find them ourselves....

Max center console.jpg

·
Registered
502 Posts
Maybe there gonna come out with a booster seat that locks in or maybe it's kinda like the "Tant"........
Tant the balls Tant the ass either

Reactions: Curz

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That was just the guys opinion of what you could use it for. No where does Can AM say what the real purpose of it is for…..

·
Registered
50 Posts
when you wash it you will notice the water sits in the bottom. I drilled a hole at the low point on each side to drain it out. so ya my whatever it is has been modified!:crazy:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think the guy was guessing to. its juts to weird to not be something, just what. so who want s to call can am and find out.??? I cant stand waiting on hold for 20 mins or I would

1 - 19 of 19 Posts