Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got reports from mud nationals that can-am dominated and won every single mud race except the 550 class (I think thats the class) and below. and the ruv had can-am mavericks running 1 2 3 in the finals! dustin battle axe I believe they said was eliminated in the first round on his rzr.

so.... I wonder how many of those xp1ks are gonna hit ebay and craigslist Monday after can-am atv's and sxs's spanked all the competitions tails!

congrats to the can-am mud racers!

·
Premium Member
8,366 Posts
thats good news, the Canam is finally getting some wins. On the west coast in desert racing and now east coast muddin Can am is showing them popo sheepeople that there is a new sheriff in town.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep, Mega, the can-am has been dominate for year here in the south. gotta keep it up for sure!

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
836 Posts
Looks like I will go meet sandfart in the desert and smoke him on video so he can shut up too

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
We are beating them in the dirt and the mud down here. Y'all Sand guys need to step up lol.

·
Registered
227 Posts
We are beating them in the dirt and the mud down here. Y'all Sand guys need to step up lol.
Don't worry. On my way to do that all summer. image.jpg

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If Can-Am can keep winning they may start getting some respect.

USAGUY, did you finally get your clutch fixed? So no more excuses?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
If Can-Am can keep winning they may start getting some respect.

USAGUY, did you finally get your clutch fixed? So no more excuses?
wasn't a clutch problem , he had a bad sensor and motor was pulling timing and he was running 15hp light !

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I thought his clutch wasn't working properly either.??? So he's all good now?

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
wasn't a clutch problem , he had a bad sensor and motor was pulling timing and he was running 15hp light !
Gotta love all of the new Safety Technology they have on them. The Guys out here making the New Flash program supposedly made the Knock sensor a little less sensitive so it wont pull timing so easily.

Reactions: desertdog and Benzo

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I thought his clutch wasn't working properly either.??? So he's all good now?
Ya he was messing with his clutch b4 he went riding and thought it was that but he said a shop found out after a deep scan a sensor was bad or dirty

·
Registered
227 Posts
I thought it was dune season now...and ending soon because it will get too damn hot?
Dune season in Nevada, Utah, and Idaho, all starts in a few weeks. Lasts until about thanksgiving.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
836 Posts
Adam replaced my spider and worn parts on the STM that I didn't know was worn out. Yea the clutch does wear fast but now the car applies power really hard and is definitely faster than a popo or any of your Mavs...lol. Anyone care to race to prove the point? Benzo I will hit you up when I come to see Jason at Weller racing and hopefully you will drag your car down the shop.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Adam replaced my spider and worn parts on the STM that I didn't know was worn out. Yea the clutch does wear fast but now the car applies power really hard and is definitely faster than a popo or any of your Mavs...lol. Anyone care to race to prove the point? Benzo I will hit you up when I come to see Jason at Weller racing and hopefully you will drag your car down the shop.
I don't know where you reside, but I am up for a race anytime you are out in Utah/Idaho area.

·
Premium Member
8,366 Posts
I live 1 mile from the Weller shop and have been waiting for them to figure out the mav before I take my car to them.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts