Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Such a cool build. Love the doors.
as a noob in SxS, may I ask why people change the cage? Is it weak from the factory or is there another reason or combination or many reasons? Ty.
They are not that strong,and I do stupid shit. I’ve seen the stock cages take good hits and survive,I’ve also seen them fold under nothing . Not worth the risk,as I want the best chance of walk-in home after a roll or big hit .

Reactions: MDJAK

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
So just got back from the mountains to find out my buddy’s at Vector performance is now making X3 parts in Canada ..I can’t wait to share what hes got coming out for all of us up in Canada..

Reactions: mgrotel

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Just had this sent to me nothing like getting your tracks off the ground going up hill ..lol,

Reactions: mgrotel

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
So stocked to be a testing out these products coming from our buddy’s at Vector performance.built right in B.C they just getting started but have a good bit of stuff coming out soon..

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Who built those X3 doors?

Are there more details avalible anywhere?
They are a one Off and still the only forward swing door that have been built ,that Iam aware off. so unfortunately there is nothing more I could share then the photos..

Reactions: rotarypower101

·
Registered
180 Posts
They are a one Off and still the only forward swing door that have been built ,that Iam aware off. so unfortunately there is nothing more I could share then the photos..
If you would please share descriptive photos, I would be interested in your solution and accommodations made to allow there integration.

It’s nice to see a little utilitarian sanity built back into the platform.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Caint wait to see the abuse these Canadian made rods and rzr tow plate hold up ..

·
Registered
2020 X3 RC Turbo RR
44 Posts
Very nice build. The forward doors are slick. Kudos to your friend for the shop and hats off to you for your ideas. that is one mean looking machine

41 - 53 of 53 Posts