Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok finally sold my red xt commander , so when the heck is this maverick gona hit the dealers does anyone know???????

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AFTER MINE pal hahaha i think we buy from same dealer ? Just aggravating you
yes we do ! but at least if you get yours that means im closer to getting mine! however when is a big question ive heard everything from nov. till spring of next year ? so just wondering whats the real deal............

·
Registered
671 Posts
yes we do ! but at least if you get yours that means im closer to getting mine! however when is a big question ive heard everything from nov. till spring of next year ? so just wondering whats the real deal............
I've heard the same. I don't want to sell my Commander until I have a better idea. I'm first on the list at my dealer but I would hate to be without a ride for 6 months. I wish I knew.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think that's messed up again from Cam-Am...If you are going to release a New Model then have them ready to go ASAP. Watch POPO will release there new Model in Jan. and have them ready to buy and people that are tired of waiting for the Maverick will bail and switch... It will be Dejavu just like the Commander release...

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think that's messed up again from Cam-Am...If you are going to release a New Model then have them ready to go ASAP. Watch POPO will release there new Model in Jan. and have them ready to buy and people that are tired of waiting for the Maverick will bail and switch... It will be Dejavu just like the Commander release...
That's what I am waiting for. All my buddies just got xp's this year, if a new one comes out in January and the maverick is not out I will be in a xp.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Where would a guy find this news release?
The Maverick 1000R X rs retails for $17,499, while the Maverick 1000R will sell for $15,999. Both Mavericks will be released in limited quantities in December 2012 and will see full availability in February 2013.
I found this at atv.com's write up.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Talked to my dealer today and they're saying basically the same thing. Plan on January for first delivery, possibly December if your lucky.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think it was the news release that said Southern California preorders get them in December, with everybody else starting to have them show up in the dealerships in February.
My dealer said the same but maybe as early as January for him....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts