Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
668 Posts
yes we do ! but at least if you get yours that means im closer to getting mine! however when is a big question ive heard everything from nov. till spring of next year ? so just wondering whats the real deal............
I've heard the same. I don't want to sell my Commander until I have a better idea. I'm first on the list at my dealer but I would hate to be without a ride for 6 months. I wish I knew.

· Registered
21 Posts
I think that's messed up again from Cam-Am...If you are going to release a New Model then have them ready to go ASAP. Watch POPO will release there new Model in Jan. and have them ready to buy and people that are tired of waiting for the Maverick will bail and switch... It will be Dejavu just like the Commander release...

Attachments

· Registered
123 Posts
I think that's messed up again from Cam-Am...If you are going to release a New Model then have them ready to go ASAP. Watch POPO will release there new Model in Jan. and have them ready to buy and people that are tired of waiting for the Maverick will bail and switch... It will be Dejavu just like the Commander release...
That's what I am waiting for. All my buddies just got xp's this year, if a new one comes out in January and the maverick is not out I will be in a xp.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.