Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone wants to do there own and is unsure about it. It could be possible to make a video of this explaining the hard parts as I go along, it wouldn't be very detailed. Example " what to take apart and stuff like that" just common sense stuff like that.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

· Registered
10 Posts
I'm not downing your work but I did a setup like that on my commander and I suggest using ABS plastic, regular PVC will melt and potentially catch fire.

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I'm going to try what I have and as you can see in the picture there is some of the tape on the back rack :) I knew that was a must. I used all sec40 pipe and fittings. (Thick stuff) kinda overkill prob.

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I called around and everyone was on back order. so I figured making my own would be a lot cheaper and it would be faster than waiting even if it took me 2 weeks to do the job my self. I'm $60 dollars into it so far and it looks like I have everything I need except some more heat tape or whatever it's called. I figured that the kit I make would be better materials also.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.