Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

SnoCobra System for Maverick

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  NH-Murph 
#1 ·
Anybody use the SnoCobra system on their Maverick? Looks cool but its darn expensive. More than the cost of the BRP 4 track system.

Check this video out.

#2 ·
it would suck if you hit the 4X4 switch by accident when clipping along at 50-60mph!

Reactions: CrazyCooter
#7 ·
I hear ya.....it's all about your personal situation. For me, we ride in snow that is sometimes 10' ft deep. and with about 2-3' ft of fresh powder on top of it......I wouldn't even consider taking my Maverick up in the mountains around here in the winter. you are asking for trouble. I personally hate trail riding snowmobiles so I don't think tracks on a SXS will make the experience any more enjoyable.....fortunately, I have the best of both worlds where I live because down in the valley we don't get much standing snow. Never more than a foot. So I can go to a lot of our favorite spots and still get around with tires......

#9 ·
I just can't imagine tracks helping your drive train live a long and prosperous life...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.