Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's just a few pics before I put some finishing touches on it. This is stateline arched arms ,lift ,and snorkel. Also 34" terms with 15" msa crushers. Right now bike is at airdam getting clutches and low sport mode installed. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Maybe later. Gotta finish all stuff I got at house now for it then do alil to wife's rzr so mrs jelous will be satisfied lol. Got guages to install roof with stereo optima battery and covering all yellow plastics in white carbon fiber.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Sweet Build! Thanks for the share!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Nice,,, I talked to Adam this morning and he had mentioned he was working on clutching a lifted Maverick on 34's and he was going to use what he had learnt on my setup as well so thanks for that.

Are you going to try run the 34's with stock axels?

Did you build the snorkels yourself or is it a kit?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea stock axles or as long as they last haha then sure gorilla may be in its future. I haven't road on these tires yet but from the feel and traction pattern and picking them up to load em they seem have a softer grip and weigh much lighter than most of your average big mud tires. Snorkels, lift, and arched arms all came from stateline customs. He suppose to have me a set of rear arched arms for me soon but every body so busy getting ready for mud nats. What tire you planning on running?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Yea stock axles or as long as they last haha then sure gorilla may be in its future. I haven't road on these tires yet but from the feel and traction pattern and picking them up to load em they seem have a softer grip and weigh much lighter than most of your average big mud tires. Snorkels, lift, and arched arms all came from stateline customs. He suppose to have me a set of rear arched arms for me soon but every body so busy getting ready for mud nats. What tire you planning on running?
I have a set of 34's on STI HD2's ready to go. Going to run that with an S3 3" bracket lift for now. I have always done fine with stock axels on my Can-Am ATV's running 31's and 32's but I think the Maverick with it's extra weight might not be as forgiving.

I sure like the look of the arched A-Arms. Keep us posted on how they hold up.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea I will for sure hopefully it all does good. Mud nats prob be the first ride to take it on so it should be a good one.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
We'd love to see a video of that in action! Maybe crushing an old dryer or somethin'

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sweet looking,keep us all posted on how it does in the mud.It should be a beast with the way you have it set up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts