Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out our new Smart Strap helmet and goggle strapping set up.They make using goggles with a helmet super easy and convenient. If you are using a helmet and goggles without a set of these you are missing out for sure.
You can pull them on and off with one hand and leave your goggles hanging while not in use. No worry's about where to put them when you take them off for the short stops to cool off.

They will work with all Wolfsnout™ googles as well as other high end goggles such as, Oakley, Smith, Scott, Spy, Fox. 100% and Dragon.

Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I've used Wolfsnout dust mask for over 7 yr. started with my old quad, then my commander, maverick and now my X3. love the product. Shoe

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not new used similar product 20 years ago
You are correct. However they are a new product from Wolfsnout®. They are an improved design. Our Smart Straps are easier to install Than Quick Strap®. And they are easier to take on and off of the helmet. The attaching ends are molded to the ends not just a sewn fold with a plastic clip to fit over. Much easier to install on the goggle. Also with our installation process gives a much more accurate fit when attaching to your helmet.

The X3 is new but Side by Sides have been around for 10 years or so.

Also check out our off road dust mask and goggle set ups. They are our unique designs for dust masks and goggles which have also been around for over a century. Out of All of the hundreds of thousands of patented dust masks ours was granted a US Patent. We have about 13 years left on it. The Patent on the slimier product you are referring to ran out fifteen years ago and there are several out now. Ours just happens to be a little better.

V/R
Tim

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've used Wolfsnout dust mask for over 7 yr. started with my old quad, then my commander, maverick and now my X3. love the product. Shoe
Thanks Shoe! I'm glad our products have made you riding in dust a a little better.
Our dust masks and goggles have come a long way over the last 8 years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts