Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the maverick first weekend out riding out on the river. The smartlock check light comes on and it is showing its in 4x4 on the das and wont go in 2 wheel.
Pulled connectors disconnected battery. Will ho off but after a short ride comes back on.

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Thats a bummer, welcome to the forum what year is your car the earlier 18 needed a reflash/ update because when you turned the smart loc on if you didn't turn it off properly it would do as your saying , have you tried to push all the way up and hold it for 2 seconds to see if it unlocks lower poss. Is 2 wheel middle is 4 wheel and push up/ top momentary funtion puts it in smart push and hold for 2 seconds disengages smart lock the new flash lets it turn off with the ignition or putting it in 2 wheel ? If thats what you need mine was acting up but that was with a low/ dead battery once charged up all was good

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
I cant find those codes anywhere google search comes up as a valve control circut , nothing to do with ca the next code shows as a output shaft speed circuit on ford vehicles ?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I cant either i guess it its to the dealer i go.
Dis you find the issue. My front diff stays locked and car will shift fine from 2wd to 4wd. Electric locker is my culprit. I removed it and it is stuck or broke inside.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I pulled codes they are
P3405
P215B
Curious what you were able to find out on this? A friend has a 2019 Defender XMR with the same P3405 code coming up. This is the 1st place I’ve been able to see it anywhere looking on the Internet. Any help appreciated

1 - 7 of 7 Posts