·
Registered
1,205 Posts
....and it never ends! :money:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far I've got radio with amp and 6 speakers. Reverse light. Winch. Snorkel kit from snorkel your atv. Half windshield and cloth roof.

Next is gonna be a subwoofer. Some 30 inch mud tires. A clutch kit. That'll probably be it for a while. I've also got lots of blue led light strips to put on. And gonna do the blue halos for the head lights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Getting a little further. Hopefully 3rd time is a charm.

3 inch bracket lift
Tie rods
Gutted the cats
Ran wires and vent lines in the cage

Should have some more pics this weekend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I order the sub and a new amp from amazon. The ssv works box and sub is on sale for 229. I took the radio out of my probox. Have an amp in there now instead with a bluetooth connection.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It didn't reduce the heat very much. It still gets hot as hell in the cab. I even used dynamat on all the panels to try and stop some of the heat. It does sound a little better though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just ordered qsc primary and springs for the secondary, tcp mud radiator, titanium exhaust wrap, and a new aluminum grill. Also got a thermostat bypass kit and gauges for coolant temp, volt meter, and air fuel ratio. Hopefully that along with the new waterless coolant will stop my overheating and belt problems.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts