Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'll be taking delivery of my 2014 XRS Mav soon and was looking to get some UHMV skid plates for it. I contacted Factory UTV and asked if there were any differences from the 2013 Mav, but they weren't sure. I know it's new, but does anyone here know if they changed any of the design or hole placement on the 2014 Mavs?

Thanks,
TM

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I would check for a part number on the skid itself and compare it to the part number you can find on the online microfiche for the 2013 Maverick. If they are different part numbers than it's highly possibly something is different between the 2 skids.

Other possible way to check is to look at your skid and sketch the holes on a sheet of paper and compare to the part pic of the 2013 Maverick skid through the online microfiche. This is not as accurate of course but you should be able to see obvious holes added or missing.

Maybe best option is to call the dealer and ask them about if the part numbers are the same.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great idea, thanks!

I checked the part numbers in their online store, which has the 2013 ones listed, and checked those against the 2014 catalog you can download. The part numbers match, so I should be good. Now I just need a good way to lift the thing to get them on...

TM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts