Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new set of of Skat Trak from UTVunleashed Greg They are 26/12.5/12 8 Paddle rear and 26/12.5/12 Front Buff Mounted on a Spun Aluminum Beadlock Wheel. Rears 12x8 Front 12x7
Contact 801-803-2268 $995 skat tires 001.jpg skat tires 003.jpg skat tires 005.jpg

·
Registered
492 Posts
What is up DUDE. what gives you that idea??????
It could be that you have multiple brand new tire and wheel sets advertized all over the internet....and from way back? You only have three posts and two of those are selling stuff.

You wanna pedal your goods, you should support the forum like the rest of our reputable vendors.

I hate scabs trying to get a free ride......

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I can see how you could think that, but actually I am not very computer savvy at all and could never get stuff to post well. I spend a lot of time on the site just reading peoples posts. Really I'm very involved in the sport. I host local Canam runs all the time. I have owned 4 Canams over the past year and have built some of the coolest Commanders and Maverick out there I also work with half sponsors Turn Key, Airdam Clutches, UTV Inc, Super Atv, Ride Now. Any of them would vouch for me....and that's just to name a few. I don't usually post things for sale but I thought I would let fellow Maverick owners have a chance to purchase good sand tires for a good price. Have you thought that maybe people don't post shit because of asinine remarks like people from your truly. Thanks again for making me feel and look like an ass buddy.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To answer the fellow Utah guy Amerimono I am building my 2 seater into a 4 seater for my kid and dog. I have a buddy in Cali that's going to build me a different sand tire setup to keep my heavy car a float. Though my buddy and I both have Mavericks with Airdam Clutches and we purchased 4 different sand tire setup to see what works best in Sand MT. and we both agree the Skats all and all rated the best of the 4 setups we tried and is one of the fastest sand tires I have ever run. I just know I am going to need something different to carry all my weight. If you have ???? please call 801-803-2268 Thx

·
Registered
492 Posts
So your phone # and your business, Outer Limits UTV being associated is a fluke? Are you in the biz or not? Cause you sure have a bunch of never used stuff for sale around the net.

I could be wrong and I will apologize if I am.....It looks how it looks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had a company called Outerlimits Marine out of AZ but moved to UT for my real job. I enjoy walking with UTVs and like to think I have learned a good deal about them. I do it on the side with my brother for shits and fun never really make money doing it meet cool people in the Buiss. and meet a lot of cool people and friends I just very much enjoy it. Been doing it with boats and racing rock crawler with Ben Hanks racing for 12yrs but don't have the time for both sold the buggy and boat for UTVs. Sorry that I have upset you all didn't try to. I am going to open a little local shop very small scale in the next month are so Tired of working around my buddy shop and co worker

·
Registered
214 Posts
I would like them but got most of my money tied up in the Maverick Max that I pick up in a couple weeks. PM me your rock bottom price. Maybe I can come up with a little extra.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I would have been on it if I didn't have a set of OMF beadlocks sitting in my garage, and I hadn't already ordered a set, spam or no spam! Haha

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would maybe go like 975 I don't want to go any lower then that. I think that's a pretty great deal for that setup

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How do you guys get the little picture of your cars under your member name??? that might sound dumb

1 - 20 of 29 Posts