Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to our product line is the Sirius brand of LED lighting. Packing all the punch of more expensive brands and at prices that make them impossible to pass up. If you need some SERIOUS light.......check out SIRIUS!!

Sirius LED Premium Driving Lights offer the best in class light output, crystal clear optics and an unyielding aluminum construction, all backed by an IP68 certification.

Features:

5 watt, 50,000 hour LED lifespan
94% Reflector Efficiency, 10 degree Spot Beam & 20 degree Flood Beam Pattern
Single piece aluminum housing
100% optically clear, polycarbonate lens
IP68 Rating: Impermeable to dust and continuous immersion
Passes US MIL810-STD environmental testing
Waterproof breather equalizes internal pressure while maintaining a moisture barrier
Plug & Play waterproof wiring harness included
Stainless steel hardware & UV resistant paint
Optional anti-theft bolts

PM for Pricing

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Pretty good comparision info all in one place.
Looks like a good light.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What part of Missouri are you guys located?

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have the 2" mounted on mine, this little guy is BRIGHT!!!

To compare I also have a 30" SR Cree 5w spot bar (Ebay) and a 20" DR 3w Flood (SAE) mounted on mine.

The Sirius 2" spot is "brighter" and shoots the light further than my big bars. Obviously I get more light output from my bigger bars but in actual brightness and light throw the sirius spot outdoes my 30" Spot bar.

I am very impressed with the Sirius LED bars, I will be buying a second 2" here soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the 2" mounted on mine, this little guy is BRIGHT!!! To compare I also have a 30" SR Cree 5w spot bar (Ebay) and a 20" DR 3w Flood (SAE) mounted on mine. The Sirius 2" spot is "brighter" and shoots the light further than my big bars. Obviously I get more light output from my bigger bars but in actual brightness and light throw the sirius spot outdoes my 30" Spot bar. I am very impressed with the Sirius LED bars, I will be buying a second 2" here soon.
Thank you for the great feedback! We have posted it on Facebook and will add it to our website as well! Check it out at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MotoAlliance/336702203016685

1 - 20 of 21 Posts