Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im drivin down the road in the tractor this afternoon and I see what looks to be an atv comin down the same road. As it gets close enough I can see that its a rzr with a seat in the middle stearing wheel in the middle also. By the time I get my phone out of my pocket to get a pic it is long gone. So now is poo gonna release something like this in the rzr line up???? I guess time will tell. Just a heads up to
Can-am. Keep an eye on what poo is doin. What do you maveric guys think of something like that. Would it be a good seller you think???

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
someone did one custom to a while ago didn't they

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
So Im drivin down the road in the tractor this afternoon and I see what looks to be an atv comin down the same road. As it gets close enough I can see that its a rzr with a seat in the middle stearing wheel in the middle also. By the time I get my phone out of my pocket to get a pic it is long gone. So now is poo gonna release something like this in the rzr line up???? I guess time will tell. Just a heads up to
Can-am. Keep an eye on what poo is doin. What do you maveric guys think of something like that. Would it be a good seller you think???
It'd be kinda hard to drive a Can Am that way, I mean with the engine up yer ass n all...:haha:

·
Registered
448 Posts
As I stated on other forums about this my belief is this is what the 170 is going to become. Two seats in that small of a vehicle is silly. Basically a kids quad with a cage. I need CanAm to release the damn MAX I am really getting impatient......

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
As I stated on other forums about this my belief is this is what the 170 is going to become. Two seats in that small of a vehicle is silly. Basically a kids quad with a cage. I need CanAm to release the damn MAX I am really getting impatient......
on facebook can am said the max is almost here ,

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Yea, not for me. Might as well buy a quad.

·
Registered
121 Posts
yea im waitin on mine too, bitsiphon, my dealer sais by middle of next month which will be just in time for a good july 4th ride somewhere....I wonder who will be the first to put out good skid plates and a roof for the max....hint hint.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I will tell you that the cage is butt ugly. Might have to make a run to Johnny's and get it sorted out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts