Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big shout out to the crew at SinFab Industries. 6 cars racing this past weekend, 3 first place Wins, 2 second place podium appearances.

Utv sportsman 1st place
Utv pro 2nd place
4800 class truck 1st place
4400 class truck 1st place

AZOP again this weekend, St. John's, Arizona.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Absolutely! The guys at Sinfab Industries absolutely rock! I won the Pro UTV class but prior to qualifying, I snapped a front Smart Lok axle. I just barely qualified first in 2wd but would’ve been at a huge disadvantage racing the entire race that way. These guys took an axle off a personal machine and got it to me in time for the race. Can’t say enough great things about them all- Ken, Dan, Jim. If I lived anywhere near Phoenix all of my business would go their way!

·
Premium Member
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely! The guys at Sinfab Industries absolutely rock! I won the Pro UTV class but prior to qualifying, I snapped a front Smart Lok axle. I just barely qualified first in 2wd but would’ve been at a huge disadvantage racing the entire race that way. These guys took an axle off a personal machine and got it to me in time for the race. Can’t say enough great things about them all- Ken, Dan, Jim. If I lived anywhere near Phoenix all of my business would go their way!
Yup, I struck gold finding SinFab.
I'm currently up in St. John's, AZ at the AZOP races with Dan and several other friends. Not only extremely knowledgeable and talented, Dan & Bob and the rest of the "team" are beyond generous and righteous.
Great men that I'm proud to call friends also.

·
Premium Member
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Might of drooled a little bit today when I went down to SinFab to pick my car up. Saw this new SinFab creation, all showroom shiny, ready for the 2019 White Mountain Utv Jamboree next weekend.
Would look excellent in my mancave garage. Hey wifey, Xmas present ??

https://www.facebook.com/sinfab1/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts