Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, my name is Lars Sundin & i live in sweden, i was also totally fooled by silberturbo, the kit was not complete, no installation instructions, no instructions on how to set up the dobeck at all, when i finally go the maverick up and running so that i could start to tune the dobeck myself(there was no instructions included) the clutchbolt snapped causing the whole clutch to come out. My maverick is still standing still
No replies from silberturbos via email

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi, my name is Lars Sundin & i live in sweden, i was also totally fooled by silberturbo, the kit was not complete, no installation instructions, no instructions on how to set up the dobeck at all, when i finally go the maverick up and running so that i could start to tune the dobeck myself(there was no instructions included) the clutchbolt snapped causing the whole clutch to come out. My maverick is still standing still
I broke two of there bolts before they came out with the stud recall. So far haven't had an issue since stud was installed. Hopefully none of us have to pull complete primary since you can't use the puller with a stud in the way. Have to compliment BRP as they gave me 6 months extra on my warranty for the inconvenience of last broken bolt.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I broke two of there bolts before they came out with the stud recall. So far haven't had an issue since stud was installed. Hopefully none of us have to pull complete primary since you can't use the puller with a stud in the way. Have to compliment BRP as they gave me 6 months extra on my warranty for the inconvenience of last broken bolt.
I think BRP actually gave all of us an extra 6 months of warranty on the CVT.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Isn't it gonna be tough to get Brp to honor the warranty with a turbo installed?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had to order new primary and secondary as well since they had damage.
Does anyone knows the settings on the dobeck? That would save me so much time
Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That bites. Not much we can do except tell all about Silber's poor product and service! Good luck. I hope u paid by credit card. U maybe can get charges reversed or maybe your cc will add warranty??

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wow...this whole siber thing is ridiculous

21 - 31 of 31 Posts