·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: SCOTTDMAX

·
Registered
538 Posts
wow, i was reading some of the comments and i just changed my mind about wanting to go down there,i guess i will be going to st.anthony's instead when i get the chance.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Don't be swayed by what you read. There's no place in this world like the riding and lifestyle that is glamis. NOTHING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Ok dumb question since I am from Michigan. Is Imperial Valley the same as Glamis?

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
It is one in the same. And as long as you follow the rules when you know there's a bunch of rangers around, like having a flag and not speeding around people, you'll be fine

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
It is one in the same. And as long as you follow the rules when you know there's a bunch of rangers around, like having a flag and not speeding around people, you'll be fine

Ok. I figure if it was really bad that you guys wouldn't be riding in Glamis and it seems a lot of you love to ride in Glamis.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
It's heaven on earth. And it's soooooo big of a riding area that while out riding in the dunes there's not a care in the world. Only virgin dans with wind ripples on it. The only place that they are bad is at the sand drags from 3 pm to sunset on gecko and around the gecko keyhole campgrounds. Oh and on the wash road by the glamis store

·
Registered
309 Posts
I was there from the 27 the through the 1st then went back Friday through today. Spoke with a ranger at the hill for a bit on the 31st he was cool just checking reg. Getting close enough to smell everyone breath... Mine was a give away with the beer in my hand. But my chick was driving. Three trucks came by camp on the 1st same thing reg, glass etc.had no issues, but I'm not a dick to them like some of the idiots out there. Never made it to the drags but I'm sure there was a check point leaving gecko and one at Osbourne look out. Bottom line is stay off sand highway, don't be a dick, have all your reg and clean up when you leave

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya its hit and miss with the bad blm good blm, lol , and how ur acting or what ur doing , but I think if ur cool and legit there ur good ,lol

but I hear of some power tripping ones that mess with people to , lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
All they need is an excuse, one guy had a 20' + enclosed at the hill new years eve while we're chatting with the ranger, he had 5 police vehicles around his little camp, one was k-9. Dunno what happened in the end but he was still there at 11pm

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All they need is an excuse, one guy had a 20' + enclosed at the hill new years eve while we're chatting with the ranger, he had 5 police vehicles around his little camp, one was k-9. Dunno what happened in the end but he was still there at 11pm
prolly a guy trying all kinds off paddle set ups, lol brought his garage to the hill , that's how u do it ! lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
We were harassed last year at Glamis. This year we went to Superstition and rode the dunes with fun peeps and no rangers.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
LOL you saw that too...The rangers really gave them a good shake down. Those guys were rockin it till god knows when. We left the hill at about 1:00 am and they were still going.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts