Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone using for the Maverick Sport? Bought some Kenimoto Ranger side mirrors, but I just don’t like how they look when mounted.

·
Registered
2020 MavS Xrc
1,183 Posts
As posted multiple times previously, my buddy and I like Can-Am's Sport side mirrors on our prior MavT machines and likewise purchased (RMATV) for current MavS Xrc machines. Position and adjustability is perfect for our mostly technical trail usage. I put prox 4k miles on the former and now approaching 5k on my former with no cracking or related damage. You'll likely get some opposing opinions, FWIW...

Oops -- just noticed that was your very first forum post, so be prepared for a forum admin to move this from Mav Trail/Sport/Commander subforum to new member intro section...

·
Registered
2020 MavS Xrc
1,183 Posts
Thanks. Did you mount your mirrors higher by the roof line or lower by the door.
In the low pillar mount position as designed by Can-Am for these mirrors, noting you'll need a nutsert swaging tool or use suitable metric screw/washer/nuts to achieve same results as I showed here a few yrs ago.
eInstructions - SSV KIT - Side Mirror

·
Premium Member
14,638 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. I'm not sure if they fit you car cage, but IMO Seizmik Pursuit mirrors are the best out there! They come with a lifetime, no questions asked warranty.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I like the Chupacabra's myself. Very well built, easily adjustable, multiple mounting options supplied with the mirror,, and cheaper than many.

I just put my X3 on its lid last month. The mirrors simply folded inward and were perfect post roll. Granted,,, I was in sand,,, but they didn't break,, they just folded inward. I repositioned them and could see perfectly once we got the car upright. Not a mark on them.

They also sell replaceable glass inserts in case you do break one. Not sure if any of the other brands to this,,, they very well may, but I know Chup does.

·
Registered
2021 xds turbo rr
87 Posts
Chupacabraoffroad.com cuero pro mirrors are the cats ass. Even better if you mount some squadron pros with them. Welcome from BC

·
Premium Member
2,405 Posts
Sizemic doesn’t sell the glass if it breaks. They send you a new one for free. Lol if anything breaks on the mirrors it get replaced for free. Awesome company to deal with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sizemic doesn’t sell the glass if it breaks. They send you a new one for free. Lol if anything breaks on the mirrors it get replaced for free. Awesome company to deal with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seizmik is the way to go, I got the night vision ones with the lights and they're actually really useful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts