Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for site mirrors, which move back to their position after hitting something like a tree. Those would be good for races, as you don't have to adjust them all the time. Is there something to suggest?

·
Registered
311 Posts
EMP used to sell them. Give them a call. Extreme Metal Products.

That's what I have and they take a beating and work perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Get the siezmik mirrors. They have detents to push back out to after they are hit. The glass stays in original position. And hey have lifetime warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Get the siezmik mirrors. They have detents to push back out to after they are hit. The glass stays in original position. And hey have lifetime warranty.

Glover. What size is that light bar. And is it straight?

Oh and +1 on Seizmik mirrors
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
The emp ones were called smack back mirrors. Had them on my 14. They are good but a little small

·
Registered
546 Posts
Also. Big shout out to seizmik. I broke the glass in one of my persuit mirrors and they are goin to replace it! They dont care how it was broke! Find another company with that kind of warranty

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
The emp ones were called smack back mirrors. Had them on my 14. They are good but a little small

I have the smack back also and changed out the round convex mirror for a rectangle mirror that is bigger . I had them on my commander for a few years then moved them over to the maverick .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have the smack back also and changed out the round convex mirror for a rectangle mirror that is bigger . I had them on my commander for a few years then moved them over to the maverick .
Sadly they are nowhere available anyore! :sad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts