Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a few potatoes, a head of cabbage and an onion and a box of broth and found this recipe. Oh man o man is it ever good.
I followed the recipe except the sour cream. I used Pineapple bacon chicken sausage that most store have in the deli section if you can't find the other . Fed a family of four and the wife took some to work at the hospital for her midnight meal.

The Smart and Final out here restocks in the afternoon and evening after the hoarders are gone so it's been easy to pick up the parts.
BTW; Stay safe. It's not the Corona Virus that'll take you out, it's the viral pneumonia that the virus defaults too. No treatment for that. You suffocate to death.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wife and I were rolling through COSTCO one day and came across large reach-in freezers for $99.
What the hey, we bought one and they loaded it in the back of the truck.

It's been full of food for the Santa Ana wind and earthquake electricity shut downs. We rotate it and I always have 100 gallons of gas and several generators on hand for such an event too. I rotate that gas too.

I pulled out a couple steaks that had been on sale at Staters and Smart and Final (Fart & Smile) $1.49 bags of potatoes and made this a couple nights ago. A real winner with the kids:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts