Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
6,621 Posts
Yup, these are made for middle of the road general public. Then customize it to your needs.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
You're exactly right! Slowly but surly im getting their just a matter of figuring out whats gonna hold up and whats not.

· Registered
7,381 Posts
You're exactly right! Slowly but surly im getting their just a matter of figuring out whats gonna hold up and whats not.
Spend some time reading here in the forum. It will keep you from learning the hard way when someone else has probably all ready been there done that and has since figured out a better way or what needs to be done to prevent it from happening again. I have no doubt if you equip your Maverick for the terrain you ride in, it will be a beast and will do things and go places the Polaris cannot....

· Registered
2,963 Posts
That would be like the guys who ride exclusively in the dunes saying the stock tires suck in the dunes......of course they do.
Not really...thier actually pretty fun in the sand with the stock Big Horns, but I do get your point:smile:

· Registered
7,381 Posts
Not really...thier actually pretty fun in the sand with the stock Big Horns, but I do get your point:smile:
Yea, I know......but not as much fun as compared to a good sand paddle setup!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.