Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
image.jpg
Of course the camera angle isn't helping me much. Mini stair steps at the playground, wv.
you can get some really good air running up this hill. Wife thinks it's a roller coaster.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Badass pics guys. Rush offroad has some pretty narly stuff. I'll have a bunch of videos and pics to post in the next few weeks from the crockettsville, ky charity ride and the rock bouncer comp at rush offroad. There aren't nearly enough videos on youtube of maverick hillclimbs. Imma put the custom cage to the test .

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'll be at rush for the rock bouncer event the 13th also

·
Registered
2020 Canam Maverick X3 XMR RR
263 Posts
Badass pics guys. Rush offroad has some pretty narly stuff. I'll have a bunch of videos and pics to post in the next few weeks from the crockettsville, ky charity ride and the rock bouncer comp at rush offroad. There aren't nearly enough videos on youtube of maverick hillclimbs. Imma put the custom cage to the test .
Agreed need more maverick hill climbing videos. Its hard to find any, I think in have seen like 5 videos on YouTube

·
Registered
2020 Canam Maverick X3 XMR RR
263 Posts
Video is wokring^ unfortunately

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ah what the hell here's one of my videos that has a few good hills in it from rush

Rush offroad Mavericks and Rzr's:

Reactions: Bombusa
1 - 20 of 20 Posts