Premium Member
14,289 Posts
Reactions: Tmesic

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,127 ·
Great pics! Where you been hiding?
It's been a rough year and half for us, however things are looking up. I think I have been out riding maybe three times this year? I missed being on here, looking forward to a fun Dune season coming up. I am hoping to get down there the weekend of Halloween.

·
Premium Member
14,289 Posts
It's been a rough year and half for us, however things are looking up. I think I have been out riding maybe three times this year? I missed being on here, looking forward to a fun Dune season coming up. I am hoping to get down there the weekend of Halloween.
It happens. Glad to hear things are trending up! Glad to see you back too!

·
Premium Member
14,289 Posts
Thank you Hollywood, some day we will have to meet up for a ride. Do you ever do the Crown King ride?
Nah, I'm a dune only guy. If I ever did dirt, it would be on my dirt bike. But it would definitely be good to meet!

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
We had a good ride out to Box canyon in Wickenburg today. Ended up going through the boulders to castle hot springs road then west to an old stage couch trail . Along the way we went to Anderson mill.
Plant Sky Bedrock Natural landscape Slope

My wife found this geo cache , just happened to see it
Bedrock Wood Formation Outcrop Soil
Organism Bivalve Natural material Wood Clam

This is a cool mine worth checking out up close . We didn't go up to the structure today . After leaving here we made our way to Box canyon and was surprised that it wasn't too busy . Even had a chance to check out this cool area. Seems like for over a yr every time we go here there's a large group camping here. We we're very happy to see it clean !
Plant Natural landscape Vegetation Shade Grass

Plant community Plant Ecoregion Branch Bedrock
Sky Plant Natural landscape Wood Bedrock
Sky Plant community Ecoregion Plant Natural landscape
Plant Plant community Sky Bedrock Natural landscape
Sky Ecoregion Plant Bedrock Road surface
Brown Bedrock Natural landscape Body of water Terrain

·
Registered
2021 Maverick Sport X RC
64 Posts
Got back from three days of wheeling in Moab. Finally checked that off my bucket list, I should have done so a long time ago. I took my dad with me and what a beautiful place to get out and enjoy. We did Fins and Things, Hells Revenge, Poison Spider, and Seven Mile Rim. Our group consisted of two Jeeps and an X3 XRC. Also happy to report all of the recent upgrades/additions to my rig worked great. Most notably the intercom and rear-facing camera. Being able to talk to your co-driver without yelling was a worth-while investment. With the spare tire blocking your view, the rear-facing camera was much-used. Anyways…lots of pictures, here’s just a few:

We stopped for a couple minutes at the Escalator on the Hells Revenge run. Two guys in four-door rigs picked bad lines and took some damage. The first guy managed to power out, but had to winch the second guy up.

On Poison Spider our guy with the X3 got a little tippy. Scuffed some plastic and a dime-sized patch of paint from his cage.

1121 - 1140 of 1161 Posts