Reactions: EODAZ

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,708 Posts
Just wrapped up our last trip for the season. Here in SoCA the winter is our prime time. Just did a boys trip to Glamis, crazy how well the X3 does in sand. In my car (flat roof) ran it in 2wheel drive with the paddles the entire time and it was a blast!

Nice video! Looks like yout car runs great in the sand!

·
Registered
977 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,708 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
In three days of driving, just under 400 miles, we ran across one UTV. Nothing else but mustangs, amazing roads and incredible vistas. Found some dust too.
[/QUOTE]

Where abouts was this? This looks awesome

·
Registered
2017 Can-am Maverick 1000r DPS
131 Posts
Where abouts was this? This looks awesome
We start 30 miles north of Ely Nevada at the south edge of Becky Peak wilderness area.
[/QUOTE]
We ride down around Jackpot and over to Jarbidge a couple times a year. Great riding and we usually see lots of elk.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Just got back from southern Utah's Dirty Devil/Robber's Roost Wilderness area where Butch Cassidy and his gang hid out back in the wild west days. It was hot but it was fun.

·
Premium Member
12,708 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Took the Turbo RR out to Cinders OHV near Flagstaff, AZ.

Cinders is a HUGE area with so many different trails, hills, and a large open area for riding. We spent about 3 hours here. At first I was disappointed in the main trails being so "whooped out" (whoops are too big to hit at speed with 4 people) but then we found some smaller, less traveled trails and had fun ripping through the forest. The main area is rough unless you ride on the heavily traveled routes. We had no issues with the stock Bighorns and the coarse rocks. I didn't feel too much power loss with the elevation either.

I would recommend this area if you stay off the main trails and avoid the nasty whoops.

1021 - 1040 of 1064 Posts