Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

441 - 458 of 458 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Oh man even though I bet getting that muddy was a blast it gives me anxiety thinking about cleaning all that.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Your first picture convinced me there is no way I'm going up hells gate. Plus your car looks 50" wide in the back in that picture

·
Registered
159 Posts
It’s actually 64 wide and that pic where it’s a lil sideways is called the escalator. A lil further down from hell’s gate. The drop into hell’s gate is pretty insane to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
319 Posts
I figured it was 64 just looks narrow to me in that picture. We just booked our rental houses for moab next may/June I'm excited and scared at the same time, your position in that first pic is what I want to avoid at all costs, I'll admit it, I'm a wuss. I hope someone in our group goes up some of the tough stuff so I can watch

Awesome pictures

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ya that pic was the second Time up. Rear tires slipped a bit and fell into hole. Recommend hugging walls on both sides. Made all my climbs easy except for that slip. Moab is a badass place to discover and you will enjoy a lot.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I dropped down to 10psi. Worked awesome. I’ll post a vid link of me going up hell’s gate in a bit

·
Registered
159 Posts
Check out my other videos on my channel for the cockpit views of those runs and the tire slip one also

·
Registered
116 Posts

My buddy helping the USPS get some stuff further down the street in Flagstaff. Wasn’t that much snow really but people were getting stuck like crazy. His wife was winched out with the same RC, pulling her suburban out lol

441 - 458 of 458 Posts